HC-05 Bluetooth Module
Fast delivery service
Right of Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
1. Model HC-05.
2. Use the CSR mainstream bluetooth chip, bluetooth protocol standards.
3. Module working voltage 3.3 V.
4. Potter default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
5. The core module size : 28 mm x 15 mm x 2.35 mm.
6. Working current: matching for 30 MA, matching the communication for 8 MA.
7. Dormancy current: no dormancy.
8. Used for GPS navigation system, water and electricity gas meter reading system.
9. With computer and bluetooth bluetooth adapter, PDA, seamless connection equipment
Commercial Series: Bluetooth module board Series
With LED indicator light, use 150mA and 3.3V regulation chip.
With VCC.GND.TXD.RXD foot for the Bluetooth
With “Re-seach” button(ON/OFF/WAKE foot for it , external MCU outinput “High level” can control module to re-seach)
Compatible with bluetooth master module”.slave module”or master-slave(whole) module.
Input voltage: 3.3~6V
input power supply 3.3~6V, Prohibit more than 7V
No “Automatically prevent power supply peversing func”, so please correctly connect power supply
We advise to install “Bluetooth master module”
The “State” is output foot for LED status, when bluetooth “Unconnected”, output “Pulse” ; when bluetooth “connected”, output “High level”, we can determine the states from “MCU”
If only the board , No any “Bluetooth Function “
1 pcs x HC-05 Bluetooth module
10 other products in the same category:
Quick viewPrice €40.95
The LEAPER-56 is a pocket size universal programmer. It provides with 75MHz bandwidth and < ±2.5nS signal skew just in smart-phone size. The programming efficiency is much better than the other programmers on the market in any time and any condition.
By letting your PC or laptop connect with LEAPER-56, it will perform your outstanding ability of development and debugging. You can easily have professional factory-level productivity.
8-bit, 12-bit or 14-bit high resolution ADC
40M record length, and 75,000 wfms/s waveform refresh rate
Low background noise, vertical sensitivity in 1 mV/div - 10 V/div
Multi- trigger, and bus decoding function
SCPI, and LabVIEW supported